And those are just some of the more obvious qualities. A visit to Bali means that you are in the most visitor-friendly
Small obviously doesn’t mean limited. The manic whirl of Kuta segues into the luxury of Seminyak. The artistic swirl of Ubud is a counterpoint to misty treks amid the volcanoes. Mellow beach towns like Amed, Lovina and Pemuteran can be found right around the coast and just offshore is the laid-back idyll of Nusa Lembongan.
As you stumble upon the exquisite little offering left all over the island that materialize as if by magic, you’ll se that the tiny tapestry of colours and textures is a metaphor for
- Sunbathing and partying at Kuta Beach
- Hitting the latest bars, restaurants and clubs at Seminyak
- Experiencing Bali's elaborate cultural life in Ubud and surrounding villages
- Chilling out-or may be catching a wave on Nusa Lembongan
- Hiking through and enjoying the superb views of lush valleys from the region around Munduk